Brahma Vaivarta Purana
Chapter 13: Verse 141-150
Sri Krsna’s Anna-prasana and Nama-karana
142.On that rare and most auspicious day consult with learned panditas and happily perform the sacred ceremony.
143.After speaking these words, Garga, the king of sages, went outside. Happy Nanda and Yasoda made preparations for that sacred ceremony.
144.Then the adult gopas and gopis, and the boys and girls also, all came to Nanda’s home to see Garga Muni.
145.They gazed on Garga, the best of sages, whose brahmanical splendour shone like the summer midday sun, who was teaching his many disciples the secrets of yoga and happily answering their questions,...
146. ...who was sitting on a golden throne, smiling, holding the yoga-mudra posture, and gazing at the opulences of Nanda’s palaces,...
147. ...who with eyes of knowledge could see the past, present and future,...
148. ...who by the power of perfect mantras was gazing at the Supreme Lord sitting in his heart, who was also gazing at the same Supreme Lord, the smiling infant in Yasoda’s lap, right before his eyes,...
149. ...who, gazing at the transcendental form he saw before in the meditations given by Lord Siva, became filled with transcendental happiness, whose desires were in this way all fulfilled,...
150. ...whose hairs stood erect with joy, whose eyes were filled with tears, who was plunged in an ocean of love, and who in his heart meditated on worshipping the Lord and bowing down before Him again and again.